DESIGN RETAINER SERVICES
WHY CHOOSE A DESIGN RETAINER PROGRAM?
• If you know that you will need design services throughout the year, but don’t want to hire a full-time designer, my retainer program is for you.
• You get a discounted rate compared to my normal hourly rate and a la carte rates.
• You have peace of mind with a guaranteed amount of work each month.
• You pay a set amount each month for the duration of your contract and don’t have to worry about fluctuating design fees.
• You get the access to a professional designer without the overhead costs of an employee.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A retainer fee is like a monthly design fee. It is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are paying for time versus a specific service. Based on the retainer package you select, I will block out my schedule with the appropriate amount of hours each month and plan my workload accordingly. You have peace of mind knowing that you will receive a pre-established amount of work each month, without having to worry about what other client projects are ahead of you!
WHAT TYPE OF SERVICES ARE INCLUDED?
- Print Materials – sales sheets, direct mailers, brochures, event programs, signage
- Digital Materials – email templates, social media graphics, blog banners, and other web graphics
- Ad Design – print and web ads
- Photography services
- Web development/maintenance on per case basis
- Services do not include additional costs like stock photography, fonts, printing, product production
A FEW EXAMPLES
DESIGN RETAINER DETAILS:
• 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evalaute the program to ensure the number of hours are fitting your business needs. After that, we can move to 6, 9, or 12 month commitments.
• Each retainer includes a set number of hours per week. Overage in hours each week will be billed at the standard hourly rate.
• Unused hours expire at the end of each week. This is to ensure that I can allocate time for your projects each week and plan my workload accordingly.
• You will get an invoice on the first day of each month. Invoice will include the monthly retainer rate for that month and any additional charges from previous month.
RETAINER PACKAGE OPTIONS